Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Andrew McCarthy: FBI Strzok Texts Show Political Bias Infected Investigation & Disqualifying


Andrew C. McCarthy‏Verified account 
Andrew C. McCarthy Retweeted Bret Baier
Obviously, this is not political banter. Clearly indicates professional duties infected by political viewpoints, which is disqualifying. I was going on the published accounts I'd seen, which didn't include this one. Should follow my own advice to wait til all facts in.

Bret Baier
Verified account
Text-from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page (Andy is Andrew McCabe): "I want to believe the path u threw out 4 consideration in Andy's office-that there's no way he gets elected-but I'm afraid we can't take that risk.It's like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40"

No comments:

Post a Comment